Financial Services Assistant
Legacy Wealth Strategies, LLC. A Leading Financial Advisory Firm Louisville, KY
Financial Services Assistant
Your job, as a Financial Services Assistant, is to perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisers in their daily business practices (e.g. client meetings, on-boarding new clients, etc.). You support and drive firm initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge, to enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors.
This position is Full Time
Base Salary $35k to $45k PLUS Bonuses!
Pay is dependent on Experience, Licensing, and Certifications. Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance Coverage and Supplemental option included
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Prepare client meeting agendas, notes, and documents needed for meeting. Sit in meetings with Advisor – take notes, prepare follow up to clients, delegate other follow ups in CRM.
• Handle client issues and requests.
• Assist in the maintenance of the firms contact management software.
• Coordinate in-house meeting logistics if needed.
• Your knowledge of firm policy, procedures and technology allows you to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service.
• Other duties as assigned
• You are entrepreneurial minded – you are not “just” seeking a job. You are seeking a career.
• Working knowledge of industry terminology.
• Professionalism and excellent people skills.
• High energy and enthusiastic.
• Passion to serve and help others.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent Windows and Microsoft Office skills & the ability to master new software.
• Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
• Redtail CRM and eMoney experience would be a PLUS.
• An individual with the following traits: excellent administrative writing and verbal communication skills; excellent organization skills; able to work independently as well as within a team; able to manage time with minimum of direction or supervision; able to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary; able to prioritize/reassess multi-functional tasks; flexible and very comfortable asking questions; and detail oriented; ability to work quickly and accurately.
Legacy Wealth Strategies, LLC. provides portfolio management and holistic financial planning to individuals throughout the Louisville KY area. We are a dedicated financial team ready to serve our clients. With thousands of independent, nonproprietary financial products and services to choose from, we can deliver a customized financial strategy that helps fit their unique situation now and helps answer the questions of tomorrow.
Our goal is to help individuals reach their financial goals. It's all about them and their future. It takes a team to accomplish challenging tasks in life.
To become a part of our team, please email your resume.